Being an entrepreneur is tough. But being an entrepreneur that supplies tools and knowledge to other entrepreneurs has its own set of unique challenges. That’s the common theme of today’s show as we talk with CEO of Cargologik Miles Varghese and Truck N’ Hustle’s host Rahmel Wattley. One side of the coin is providing a SaaS solution to the indie freight folks and the other helping new trucking companies avoid that common pitfall of going out of business within the first year.
Miles and Rahmel will both be telling us why they’re so passionate about giving insight and tools to help folks get started in freight and manage the multiple hats they’ll have to eventually wear.
Also on the show, we’re breaking down some of the latest social media news and how it’ll affect those marketing plans for the rest of 2021 and impact those 2022 budgets.
- Cyberly’s YouTube Playlist
- Follow Cyberly’s podcast on Apple or Spotify
- Connect with Blythe on Linkedin, YouTube, and TikTok
- Follow Truck N’ Hustle on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Visit Truck N’ Hustle’s website
- Follow CargoLogik on Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter
- Visit CargoLogik’s website