If a tree falls in the forrest and no one is around to hear it, did it really fall? The same can be said about blog, video, and podcast content that doesn't have a distribution plan. In fact, most folks in marketing say you should spend 80% of your time on content distribution and 20% of your time on the creation of it.
In this course, you're going to learn about the concepts of developing pillar podcasts and videos so that your high-quality content is created faster for an overall better brand marketing strategy. Then you'll learn about the platforms you can publish the same content to in order to maximize your exposure.
BONUS: Downloadable Distribution Cheat Sheets are included in this course.
If you’re looking to submit feedback, we have a private page on the website where any user can submit their feedback publically or anonymously—whichever you prefer.
What You Get
- After you complete the checkout process, you’ll have instant and unlimited access to your course taught by experienced industry experts.
- Each course contains a unique login where you can access the course to learn on the go and on-demand.
- Mark lessons within the course as complete so you never forget where you left off.
- Courses are short enough where the lessons can be watched in half a day’s time or as your schedule allows.
- Once you finish up the course, you’re awarded a certificate of completion to prove to the boss (or yourself!) that digital wins like these are essential in saving the company a lot of time and money down the road.
- All of our courses are taught based on more than a decade of logistics marketing and digital media experience. Skip the fluff and finally gain the clarity you need!