Blogging. Podcasting. YouTube. Linkedin. Where should one start creating content about their company?
Deciding this plan can be a daunting task–especially for those folks who still have a business to run. Lucky for you, we manage all of our content in-house alongside our business and after more than a decade in the trenches, we’re teaching you exactly what to do and how to tackle content marketing. Using tips for beginners to experienced pros who need a refresher, in this course we’ll talk about:
- The different styles of content to cover
- The places to publish and tools you should be using to help
- Content distribution strategies
- How to overcome the most challenging part of creating content: Hitting Publish
What You Get
- After you complete the checkout process, you’ll have instant and unlimited access to your course taught by experienced industry experts.
- Each course contains a unique login where you can access the course to learn on the go and on-demand.
- Mark lessons within the course as complete so you never forget where you left off.
- Courses are short enough where the lessons can be watched in half a day’s time or as your schedule allows.
- Once you finish up the course, you’re awarded a certificate of completion to prove to the boss (or yourself!) that digital wins like these are essential in saving the company a lot of time and money down the road.
- All of our courses are taught based on more than a decade of logistics marketing and digital media experience. Skip the fluff and finally gain the clarity you need!
If you’re looking to submit feedback, we have a private page on the website where any user can submit their feedback publically or anonymously—whichever you prefer.