When a business decides they need a new website or want to start a new marketing campaign, most marketers will suggest starting with gathering insight from the experts within the company–also known as subject matter experts.
But how do you put these SME’s in a position to give you the insight you need to do your job? Kyle MacNaught of Freight+ is helping us to break down his tactics used in real world situations to help you get the information needed to make your company shine.
Also on the show we’ve got some reality TV drama and how you can take those brand safety steps needed to fight back as the mob swarms. Plus Marcus Cooksey from Duke.ai is shining a light on where most carriers should be paying more attention: their back office accounting.
- Follow Cyberly on Apple
- Follow Cyberly on Spotify
- Connect with Blythe on Linkedin
- Connect with Kyle MacNaught on Linkedin
- Freight+ website, YouTube, and Linkedin
- Connect with Marcus Cooksey on Linkedin
- Follow Duke.ai on Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube