The majority of the industry now has worked from home in some capacity. Which means the majority of our workforce has access to the exact tools needed to start their own video and podcast marketing for their company.
Using the tools we already have, we’re going to teach you how to start up your biggest marketing asset: A videocast. In this course we’ll cover:
- A detailed list of the equipment you need to start a videocast
- The best (and practical) recording locations
- Showing confidence on camera
- Editing methods for your show
- Expected costs
- Hosting and publishing your show
- Distribution techniques after the show is live
What You Get
- After you complete the checkout process, you’ll have instant and unlimited access to your course taught by experienced industry experts.
- Each course contains a unique login where you can access the course to learn on the go and on-demand.
- Mark lessons within the course as complete so you never forget where you left off.
- Courses are short enough where the lessons can be watched in half a day’s time or as your schedule allows.
- Once you finish up the course, you’re awarded a certificate of completion to prove to the boss (or yourself!) that digital wins like these are essential in saving the company a lot of time and money down the road.
- All of our courses are taught based on more than a decade of logistics marketing and digital media experience. Skip the fluff and finally gain the clarity you need!
If you’re looking to submit feedback, we have a private page on the website where any user can submit their feedback publically or anonymously—whichever you prefer.