Latest Strategy + News
Next to October, March is considered the best sports month on the calendar. It’s also a collective reason to get together at the local bar and talk trash about your friend’s favorite team. So when sports are canceled for a global health crisis like we’re experiencing with Coronavirus, many companies are going to have to make the ‘work from home’ accommodations a lot quicker than anticipated. As someone who both loves sports and working from home, I decided to scrap the normally planned podcast in favor of sharing my best work from home tips.
Nearly two years ago, I co-founded ‘Jax Podcasters Unite’ as a passion project with the idea independent broadcasters could collaborate face to face with tips, challenges, and constructive feedback. Since then our North Florida community has grown into a quarterly meet-up with a Facebook group of over 200 local podcasters covering a wide variety of topics. If you’re attempting to produce content in 2020, here is exhibit A of what you should be focusing on: Community Building.
Maybe you've fallen off those New Year's Resolutions. Or maybe you haven't gotten as far as you'd like with the goals you already set. If that sounds like you, you're not alone. Watch as I break down a new workbook that you can replicate at home to help you get, and...
From marketing campaigns and API integrations to driver and customer communications, our flexible solutions are ideal for growing to legacy companies.
Web Design + Development
- From cost-effective to completely custom web and app projects.
- API integrations for TMS, employment applications, and more.
- Microsites ideal for lead generation, sales collateral, recruiting, and more.
- Private communication pages for drivers, employees, and customers.
- SEO monitoring and enhancements.
- Blogging and content curation.
- Video and podcasting planning, editing, and distribution.
- Social media, email, and digital advertising campaign management.
- Online reviews and reputation management.
Analytics + Sales
- Detailed traffic reports and visitor insights.
- Google Goals/Events integration.
- CRM integration so you know how your leads are interacting with your website.
- Visitor journeys and buyer sales funnels.
Hosting + On Going Services
- Managed hosting from Google Cloud to enterprise level.
- Monthly maintenance updates, enhanced security scans, and SSL certificates.
- Automatic backups and text/image updates every month.
- Quarterly calls to discuss analytics, website features and strategic next steps.