When Freightwaves first launched ‘Back the Truck Up’ the main goal was to bring a central place of news and social media content directly onto one site. Powered by truckers and industry vets, Justin Martin was one of the first trucker→creators who jumped at the chance to stay home instead of being on the road for weeks, sometimes months, at a time.
Justin joins the show to talk about his transition from trucker to creator, the dynamics of taking care of your drivers, and what companies can do to appreciate their drivers year-round for Truck Driver Appreciation Week.
- Connect with Justin Martin on Twitter
- Follow Back the Truck Up on Tiktok, Twitter, and their website
Listen to these shows next:
- Gift Ideas for Truck Driver Appreciation Week
- How Truckers Can Protect and Profit From Their Content
- Drivers Deserve More Than a Social Media Post
- Pitfalls and Perks of Working With Trucking Influencers
Everything is Logistics is hosted by Blythe Brumleve, founder of Digital Dispatch where we help freight companies get online and grow. Check out our top shows to fix your website and fix your marketing. Alternatively, you can search by topic and check out all our past episodes of the podcast—right on our website.