It’s a common internal rivalry no matter the industry but the companies who are building for the long haul recognize these two super teams are much more powerful when they come together to tackle one thing: solve the problems of their audience.
SONAR sales rep Kyle Taylor is back with me to discuss the perks and annoyances between each side in order to help the overall goals of the organization.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Trusting the marketing department to be effective short term and long term
- Why sales teams should get into the content game
- Outdated strategies that gotta go
- Favorite (and least favorite) marketing tactics
- How Google gets more credit than it deserves
Links from the show:
- Kyle’s previous appearance on the pod plus a link to his own podcast, Real Sales.
- The Ladies Leadership Coalition has launched~read all about my involvement and what we hope to achieve here. Be sure to also follow the group on Linkedin!
- The Digital Dispatch pod was recently ranked #11 out of FeedSpot’s Top 30 Freight Podcasts.
- Host Blythe Brumleve was named as “Top 7 Inspiring B2B Women to Follow on LinkedIn”
- Watch the first Cyberly episode on YouTube
Where to Find Digital Dispatch & Blythe:
Got something to say?
Have a topic you'd like to see covered? Or a guest you want to hear on the show? Fill out the tip submission form on the Digital Dispatch website.