There are few in trucking that create more high-quality and high-value content than Rahmel Wattley.
He's the creator and host of Truck N' Hustle–a top-rated video podcast helping entrepreneurs get into the trucking industry and grow their operations. What I love about Rahmel is not only does he fly out to each of his interviews to conduct them in-person, with his own broadcasting equipment, but he covers all aspects of trucking in addition to semi-trucks, with every interview he conducts.
So think last-mile vans, waste management, dump trucks, and more.
In this episode, I'm chatting with Rahmel for the second time around to catch up on what he's learned from all the entrepreneurs he's met with since the last time we spoke–along with how he's continuing to grow his content team and raise the quality standards for content, not just for himself–but an entire industry.
- Listen to Rahmel's first appearance on the show
- Follow Truck N’ Hustle on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Visit Truck N’ Hustle’s website
Listen to these shows next:
- Getting attention in 2022
- Website + Marketing Must-Haves for 2022
- The Most Important Thing You Can Add To Your Website TODAY
- How to Make Customer Interviews Your Secret Marketing Weapon
- Creating Buyer Personas That Don’t Suck
- And the role of marketing operations that helps to tie ROI in with the creative experiments you want to run