Loadsmart is a freight tech company that's been operating since 2014 with a big API focus-especially with TMS platforms.
For those unaware, API is essentially a data connection between two sources that usually has the goal of making a process more streamlined. With how fragmented many sectors of our supply chain have and currently still are–adopting more AI use cases could have a profound benefit.
Loadsmart is using more and more AI technology and applying it to freight in order to automate how truckload and intermodal freight are priced, booked, and shipped.
In today's conversation, we're chatting with Loadsmart's VP of account management, Ben Buchanan on how the company is leveraging this technology as well as adapting to a new hybrid work model.
Listen to these shows next:
- Using Cloud Computing to Solve Supply Chain Problems with Microsoft's Ayman Hussain
- Deep Fakes, Copy Bots, and How Artificial Intelligence Will Affect Creators
- How AI Can Help Freight Brokers Manage Capacity with Lindsay Watt of Parade
- A very beginner’s look into the Metaverse
- NFT’s, Futurism, and Fascinating Start-Ups with Nasjaq