Podcasting has been trending towards a dominant medium for a few years now–which may make those who are on the fence about starting a show a tad bit nervous to take the plunge.
But on today’s show, I’m giving you some perspective and context around those podcasting stats to hopefully encourage you to start and see the value in your own company-branded show.
Speaking of company shows, we’ve got the experts and hosts from Trucking for Millennials, Aaron and Michael, to talk about hitting 100 episodes for their own podcast and how it’s helped them in other areas of their business, PDQ America.
And last but certainly not least, Kristy Knichel, the powerhouse herself of Knichel Logistics is joining the show to talk about taking over the family business, the power of networking, and why mentoring matters so much.
- Follow Cyberly on Apple
- Follow Cyberly on Spotify
- Connect with Blythe on Linkedin
- Buzzsprout’s May Stats
- Subscribe/Follow Trucking for Millennials Podcast
- PDQ America’s website, Linkedin, YouTube, and Instagram
- Connect with Aaron and Michael on Linkedin
- Knichel Logistics website and Linkedin
- Connect with Kristy Knichel on Linkedin