The Freightwaves Sales and Marketing Summit was held last week and for the folks that couldn’t watch the entire day of content, I’m coming in with some of my biggest takeaways from the day and where you can watch some of my favorite interviews and fireside chats (including the one I cohosted!) which are all linked below in the show notes.
Also in this week’s show is a chat with Eric Rodriguez who’s the CEO and co-founder of SaaS-based solution VendorFlow who helps streamline the RFQ process on the spot rate market between shippers, carriers, and brokers so you can quote, ship, and communicate value quickly.
Where to find Vendorflow:
Links from the show:
- The Best Content In Logistics (for your own inspo)
- Freight Marketing Fears
- Figure out your marketing/sales process before you purchase that software
- Craig Fuller and Joe Pullizzi
- Hope White Interview
- The Importance of The Right Leads
- Trey Griggs and George Abernathy
Where to Find Digital Dispatch & Blythe:
Freight School Playbook Courses:
- Crafting Your Content Marketing Plan
- Managing Your Content Distribution Plan
- Creating an Internal Video or Podcast
Got something to say?
Have a topic you’d like to see covered? Or a guest you want to hear on the show? Fill out the tip submission form on the Digital Dispatch website.