Have you ever wondered what goes into the massive production that is a Freightwaves Virtual or Live event? Well, the woman in charge of making sure those events happen joins the show to talk all about it.
Haley Fazio is giving us the behind-the-scenes look at what it's taken to move the infamous in-person Freightwaves events to virtual–which will evolve into a hybrid approach. Come May of 2022, Freightwaves is set to bring their first in-person conference back since 2019 and Haley is dishing all about why they chose Rogers, Arkansas as the place to do it.
Links from the show:
- Connect with Haley Fazio on Linkedin and Twitter
- Register for Freightwaves The Future of Supply Chain
Listen to these shows next:
- The Power of Curiosity with Tim Dooner
- From Brokerage to Content Creator with Grace Sharkey
- Making Sense of Economics and Freight with Anthony Smith
- The History of Shipping with Sal Mercogliano
- Content Creation with The Freight Coach Chris Jolly