Adam Vazquez is the host of the popular marketing show, Content is For Closers. A little while back he was kind enough to invite me on his show to talk about my journey into logistics and how I’ve used content marketing throughout my career.
Content is something I’ve created since I was a little girl so it’s incredibly humbling to be recognized by folks like Adam, who also serves as partner at Heard–a content marketing agency helping businesses create content that doesn’t suck.
Highlights from the conversation:
- Upcoming season with the Jags (1:51)
- Blythe’s career journey (5:29)
- Launching a show as a single creator (11:58)
- The importance of remaining curious (18:22)
- The power in ruthlessly cutting content down (21:31)
- Aggravations of being a marketing agency (30:12)
You can check out Blythe on https://everythingislogistics.com/ or follow her directly on her socials: