Samples + Upgrades
These are all samples meant to show the range of capabilities your website can have now and in the future. All of these products can be customized to fit your needs and branding.
Use a list of your favorite websites, partner companies, or a combination of the two by automatically importing their content to a news resource page on your website–serving as the go-to source your audience craves.
- With a growing remote workforce, you need to be able to maintain communication and training for the company, safety, and overall productivity of your team. Using our platform, we can build a custom and advanced learning system with courses, quizzes, and honorary badges for completion.
- Stop wasting money on printed folders and instead entice unknown visitors to take that next step with your company by offering valuable content in exchange for their contact information. By doing this you can then modify your sales approach based upon lead interactions.
- Give employees and drivers a home base for all their company needs to include the latest blog updates, health insurance information, ability to scan/send documents, info about rewards programs, and more. Promote the page publicly or keep it private with password-enabled upgrades.
Control your job application process by bringing interested applicants right to your website. Use our pre-built Job Post templates, searchable listings, and an Online Application Form built right on your website. Then you’ll know how sites such as Craig’s List and Facebook are helping your recruiting goals.
- Do you ever wonder if your website visitors are reading your blogs? Clicking your phone number or social accounts? Or visiting your services pages? Our Google Goals/Events integration and reporting upgrade are the first steps toward visitor engagement and insight.
- Customize your quote process with a modern looking RFQ tool.
- Choose from a variety of distances, commodities, and more.
- Once done, the user and your sales team will both receive a copy of the RFQ; allowing your team to follow up as needed.
Ready to take the next step?
Latest Strategy + News
Digital Nuggets Newsletter
Sent weekly, this email serves as your scouting report of the top marketing and sales strategy seen across the logistics industry.
Got something to say?
We’re coordinating fascinating interviews and have stories, advice, and adventures to share with the goal of helping other businesses craft a better story of their own, market the hell of out it, and generate ROI because of it.
- Got a marketing/sales question you need answered? Or have an interesting story to share? Submit it here and it could be featured on a future show!