Meta founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg joined Joe Rogan’s podcast for a 3-hour conversation and it was fascinating.
You might be asking yourself: Who cares?
- He’s one of the most powerful people on the planet
- Who also controls a platform used by billions of people(1.9 billion daily active users)
- And at the flip of a switch can control the flow of information
………..and he *never* does interviews like this and never for this long.
On a FW Now appearance, I talked about how Zuck thinks about content moderation.
- Facebook is built for the community first
- He thinks you should be able to post anything that isn’t pornographic or incites violence/illegal activity
- But if you believe in the flat earth theory, then you’re free to do so
- The angry emoji is actually used as a signal to Facebook that a piece of news shouldn’t be shared to a wider audience
But what I want to talk about is another product Zuck is working on because it gives us insight into how this powerful person thinks about the future and how we’ll communicate with each other in his ideal future.
Everything is Logistics is hosted by Blythe Brumleve, founder of Digital Dispatch where we help freight companies get online and grow. Check out our top shows to fix your website and fix your marketing. Alternatively, you can search by topic and check out all our past episodes of the podcast—right on our website.