We’ve been featuring some of the top companies trying to fix some complex issues in the trucking sector and today’s show is no different.
CEO of Edison Motors Chace Barber is joining the show live to talk about how his idea to retrofit old trucks with an electric kit has been making waves on TikTok to the tune of more than 700k followers. Then we’ve got Locomation’s COO Glynn Spangenberg giving us a breakdown of the lidar systems being used on their autonomous truck.
All this plus a shipper reveals on Twitter what he wished he knew about working with a 3PL before he started. Which is great insight for any brokers out there looking to ease concerns and get ahead of potential concerns before, during, and after the sale.
- Watch replays of Cyberly on Freightwaves TV
- Follow Cyberly’s podcast on Apple or Spotify
- Connect with Blythe via her website or on Linkedin, YouTube, and TikTok
- Follow Chace Barber on TikTok
- Check out Edison Motors website
- Follow Glynn Spangenberg on Linkedin
- Check out Locomation’s website
Listen to these shows next: