Manifest: The Future of Logistics was first held in January 2022 as one of the first big industry-wide events that made me go, “Wow, this industry actually feels like something modern and fresh.” They had puppy lounges, autonomous trucks, rad conference swag, and even a concert by Ludacris.
It created a major FOMO event across the logistics industry so when it came time to start mentally prepping for the fall and winter slate of conferences, the Manifest conference for 2023 was already penciled on my must-attend events. All that to say we’re proud to welcome back conference chair Pam Simon to tell us what’s all in store for the upcoming conference.
- Register for Manifest: The Future of Logistics
- Connect with Pam Simon on Linkedin
Tiktoks from the ’22 Manifest: The Future of Logistics
- Have you ever had a robot pour you a beer?
- Autonomous Trucks
- My mobile content creator kit
- This conference has a puppy lounge
- Autonomous Trucking Row
- Building an expo floor at a conference