The holidays are a time where most office work slows down–rightfully so.
But it’s also an opportunity to catch up on some content and strategies when you have the extra brain bandwidth. That’s why this episode is all about research and education. From learning what SEO strategies you should be deploying in 2022 to the freight sales tactics to attack, we’re breaking down some industry education that isn’t a scam.
And if you’re looking to get a more holistic approach to the entire global supply chain, I’ve got a list of them for ya that the good people over at Bloomberg’s Odd Lots have been dishing out over the last year.
- Watch replays of Cyberly on Freightwaves TV
- Follow Cyberly’s podcast on Apple or Spotify
- Connect with Blythe via her website or on Linkedin, YouTube, and TikTok
- SEO misconceptions from Ahrefs CMO Twitter Thread
- Connect with Ben Kowalski on Linkedin
- Check out Freight360’s website and freight broker course
All links are iTunes so if you want another version, simply copy the episode title and search for it in your fav podcast player.
- Why Tracy Can’t Ship a Teddy Bear from Hong Kong to the U.S. Right Now
- How the World’s Companies Wound Up in a Deepening Supply Chain Nightmare
- The Trucking Episode: Why The Industry Is Such a Mess
- GXO’s CIO on the Past, Present, and Future of Warehouses
- What the Pandemic Did to the U.S. Rail System
- Craig Fuller on the Huge Challenge of Getting the Ports to Operate 24/7
- The White House’s Envoy on What They’re Doing to Fix the Ports
- Gene Seroka on the Logistical Logjam at the Port of LA
- Ryan Peterson on How Global Supply Chains Have Gotten Even Worse
- Why the Price of Wooden Shipping Pallets Has Soared