In our previous episodes, we’ve covered the digital marketing tactics for the nation’s top 3PLs and carriers—but what about the freight tech space?
Freight tech arguably has a stronger focus on media, marketing, and their website so we’re going to analyze some of the companies at the top so the SMBs can learn how to replicate their strategies.
Also on the show, we have Jill Schmieg talking about how her clients in the logistics space are tackling the one-person marketing challenges, and then Zach Swartzendruber is breaking down how trucking companies can offer benefits for their drivers (even if the budget is tight).
Cyberly is sponsored by the Munayyer Group. Check out their website to learn more about their premium recruiting services.
- Freightwaves Freight Tech Top 25 of 2022
- Connect with Jill Schmieg on Linkedin
- Check out the Sol de Naples Marketing website
- Connect with Zach Swartzendruber on Linkedin
- Check out the Benefits for Trucking website
- Check out the Freight Farms mission
Cyberly is hosted by Blythe Brumleve and covers B2B marketing, the attention economy, and how it ties into the world of logistics. Airing every Thursday at 2pm ET, you can follow the podcast on Spotify and Apple while catching the video replays on FreightWaves TV.