If you’re like me, hearing the words “compliance” and “ accounting” is enough to make me go take a nap. But these two parts of running a freight company are vitally important to keeping your business open and running smoothly.
On today’s show, we’re talking to the folks who help us optimize the unsexy parts of running a freight company with DeNisha Gray from TranspoCFO and Nic Sallis from Fleet Drive 360.
Also on the show, we’re breaking down the latest stats from Logistics Marketing Advisors that will help brokers and carriers effectively reach out to shippers.
- Logistics Marketing Advisors 2022 Report (pdf)
- Hubspot 2022 State of Marketing Trends (pdf)
- Connect with DeNisha Gray on Linkedin
- Check out TranspoCFO on Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, and their website
- Connect with FleetDrive 360 on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and their website
Cyberly is hosted by Blythe Brumleve and covers B2B marketing, the attention economy, and how it ties into the world of logistics. Airing every Thursday at 2pm ET, you can follow the podcast on Spotify and Apple while catching the video replays on FreightWaves TV.
Connect with Blythe via her website or on Linkedin, YouTube, and TikTok