The ethos of competition is better, faster, stronger. We see it in every aspect of business, life, and of course, sports. More specifically The Olympic Games.
And in 2020, where we saw what the world looked like without sports, we saw what a society looks like without rooting for a common goal.
With the opening ceremony on Friday, I thought it would be interesting to dive into the logistics of the Tokyo Olympics and how that has evolved–and continues to evolve even days before the opening ceremonies.
Also on the show is Charlie Saffro of CS Recruiting to give us the scoop from within the trenches of the hiring world and Andrew Cox is breaking down the holiday strategy for retailers all across the globe.
- Follow Cyberly’s podcast on Apple or Spotify
- Connect with Blythe on Linkedin, YouTube, and TikTok
- Follow Charlie Saffro on Linkedin
- Check out CS Recruiting
- Follow Andrew Cox on Linkedin
- Subscribe to Andrew’s email, Point of Sale