With July 4th coming up, we’re diving deep into the history of work and how the last year may have sent the working market into what’s being called ‘The Great Resignation”. Knowing this insight can help us plan for what the future of work will look like not just for the US but for the rest of the evolving world.
Patrick McFarland, the director of marketing for ITS Logistics is breaking down how his marketing plan shifted as the company experienced massive growth.
Also on the show is Sue Reynolds of Carmine Media who is helping leaders, especially women, get better at being in powers of position that play to their strengths.
- Follow Cyberly on Apple
- Follow Cyberly on Spotify
- Connect with Blythe on Linkedin
- The State of Independence report from Contra
- Sue Reynolds website for Carmine Media plus her TikTok
- Patrick McFarland of ITS Logistics on Linkedin