A powerful quote that’s always stood out to me in marketing is, “The creative is the variable to success.”
So today I’m teaching freight companies how to stop using those terrible photoshop images and instead, give tips on how to hire a photographer and source stock images that don’t suck.
Also on the show, we have Austin Johansen, Fleet Sales and Marketing Manager for ExxonMobil talking about their new Synergy Diesel Efficient program along with Emily Minor of LRN Corporation to talk about achieving real business results simply by creating an ethical company culture.
- Watch replays of Cyberly on Freightwaves TV
- Follow Cyberly’s podcast on Apple or Spotify
- Connect with Blythe via her website or on Linkedin, YouTube, and TikTok
- Connect with Austin Johansen on Linkedin
- Visit the ExxonMobil website
- Connect with Emily Miner on Linkedin
- LRN’s Benchmark Guide to Ethical Company Culture
- Register for TMSA’s Webinar on ‘Cutting Edge Trends in Marketing’